MAUI POLITICAL TRACKER
Maui County Council -- Don S. Guzman
Council Member Overview
Ph : (808) 270-5501
Fax: (808) 270-5502
Help build a transparent democracy!
The Local Political Tracker is a community resource for informing ourselves and each other, and reclaiming the democratic process. Political Tracker volunteers contribute to this page by entering information into the form below. Posts will appear in the post listing at the bottom of the page. Democracy depends on an active and informed citizenry!
Council Committee positions
- Chair – Parks, Recreation, Energy, and Legal Affairs Committee (chair)
- Budget & Finance Committee
- Housing, Human Services, & Transportation Committee
- Infrastructure & Environmental Management Committee
- Land Use Committee
- Planning Committee
- Policy, Economic Development, and Agriculture Committee
- Water Resources Committee (non-voting)
goals and priorities
TRACKER DATA ENTRY FORM (for registered Tracker volunteers)
To post information to the Political Tracker one needs to first complete the volunteer registration process:
- Register and log in to the Evolution-Local website.
- Read and agree to the Political Tracker Volunteer Ethics Agreement
- Complete and submit the Political Tracker Volunteer Form.
- Wait for email notification that your Volunteer status has been activated.
POLITICAL TRACKER POSTS
Listed below are local Political Tracker posts -- notes collected and entered by community volunteers. Clicking on the purple post title will open the post in a separate window. Any registered site user may comment on a Tracker post, or discuss it further by starting or contributing to a discussion topic in the Community Forum. Background information on key issues can be found in the Local Issues section of the website.
Guzman test post