local political tracker ethics agreement and registration form
Political Tracker Volunteer ethics agreement
- Only registered volunteers can post information to the Political Tracker.
- To become a volunteer, one must first register as a user on the Evolution-Local (EvLo) website.
- Only your EvLo username will appear in posts
- Volunteers are encouraged to have their EvLo username be the same as their real first and last name. But if for reasons of confidentiality you prefer to use a different user name you may do so.
- Participation in the tracker is voluntary, and volunteers will receive no payment for participation.
- The Political Tracker is a space to archive verifiable information about government officials and bodies, related to important local issues. If firsthand accounts are reported, they should be acknowledged as such.
- Tracker posts are not for sharing opinions. Opinions can be shared in post comments, or in the Community Forum section of this website.
- All Tracker users agree to identify their user role when posting (eg community volunteer, elected official, government employee, or other).
- Posts should identify the information source. Include the source date whenever possible.
- Posts can include links to relevant articles, videos, etc
- Posts and comments can not be used to advertise or promote a business, goods, or services.
- The site administrators reserve the right to remove any posts, and remove the volunteer status after any violations of these agreements.
- Posts and comments to posts are to be respectful, and free of profanity or personal attacks.
Political Tracker Volunteer Registration Form
[gravityform id="1" title="true" description="true"]
Please allow up to 48 hours for your volunteer status to go into effect. Report any delays to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mahalo for your kokua!