MAUI POLITICAL TRACKER
Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee
IEM Committee Roles and Duties
Committee duties include
- County facilities construction and maintenance (including road, drainage, and waste management systems), except for water supply and energy issues.
- Traffic safety.
- Issues relating to the protection, preservation, and enhancement of the environment, except for energy issues, but including recycling.
- Operations of the Department of Environmental Management and the Department of Public Works and the operational oversight of any grants they administer.
Committee Meeting Schedule
Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 pm on the Monday prior to the third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Links to agendas and videos from select Committee meetings can be accessed here, and the 2017 calendar can be accessed here.
Info on how to testify (in written or oral form) is located here. Also included is advice on how to provide effective testimony.
You can receive automated text or email notifications of upcoming meetings by registering on the County website here.
Committee Members and Contact Info
Elle Cochran, Chair, Don S. Guzman, Vice-Chair, Alika Atay, Robert Carroll, Riki Hokama, Yuki Lei K. Sugimura, Mike White
Kelly King, Stacy Crivello
Committee email: email@example.com
Phone: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686
Links to Committee Documents
View available agendas, minutes, committee reports, list of matters, and items of interest for the Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee.
Links to agendas and videos from select Committee meetings can be accessed here.
Subscribe to Notifications:
Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee Agenda and Meeting Notices
TRACKER DATA ENTRY FORM (for registered Tracker volunteers)
To post information to the Political Tracker one needs to first complete the volunteer registration process:
- Register and log in to the Evolution-Local website.
- Read and agree to the Political Tracker Volunteer Ethics Agreement
- Complete and submit the Political Tracker Volunteer Form.
- Wait for email notification that your Volunteer status has been activated.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE TRACKER POSTS
Test Post for IEM Committee
Who would like to monitor the activity of the IEM Committee?